From H7306; wind; by resemblance breath, that is, a sensible (or even violent) exhalation; figuratively life, anger, unsubstantiality; by extension a region of the
sky; by resemblance spirit, but only of a rational being (including its expression and functions): - air, anger, blast, breath, X cool, courage, mind, X quarter, X side, spirit
([-ual]), tempest, X vain, ([whirl-]) wind (-y).
From G4154; a current of air, that is, breath (blast) or a breeze; by analogy or figuratively a spirit, that is, (human) the rational soul, (by implication) vital
principle, mental disposition, etc., or (superhuman) an angel, daemon, or (divine) God, Christís spirit, the Holy spirit:
- ghost, life, spirit (-ual, -ually), mind. Compare G5590.
ESSENTIAL VERSES HAVE BEEN ADDED TO CONFIRM THE MAIN VERSES
THE MAIN VERSES ARE IN BOLD
01. Pro 16:32 He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty; and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city.
OUR GOD CHRIST JESUS GAVE US THIS VERSE, BECAUSE HE RULES HIS OWN SPIRIT.
02. Pro 17:27 He that hath knowledge spareth his words: and a man of understanding is of an excellent spirit.
03. Pro 20:27 The spirit of man is the candle of the LORD, searching all the inward parts of the belly.
CHRIST JESUS WAS IN THE FORM OF MAN, SO THIS VERSE ALSO RELATES TO HIM.
04. Pro 25:28 He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls.
05. Pro 29:23 A man's pride shall bring him low: but honour shall uphold the humble in spirit. THIS VERSE IS SPEAKING OF GODíS/CHRISTíS SPIRIT, AND MANíS SPIRIT.
06. Ecc 1:14 I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit.
THIS VERSE CAN MEAN GODíS/CHRISTíS SPIRIT, MANíS SPIRIT, AND EVIL SPIRITíS.
07. Ecc 1:17 And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.
08. Zec 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look
upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. THIS VERSE SPEAKS OF GODíS/CHRISTíS SPIRIT.
THIS FOLLOWING VERSE IS NOT A PART OF THE VERSES THAT SPEAK OF GODíS/CHRISTíS SOUL.
09. Mat 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost. HOLY GHOST IN THE NT IS MUCH MORE GENERAL THAN HOLY SPIRIT IN THE OT.
HOLY SPIRIT IN THE OT IS DEFINED MORE SPECIFICALLY AS GODíS SPIRIT.
HOLY GHOST IN THE NT IS DEFINED AS POSSIBLY GODíS SOUL OR SPIRIT.
UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, HOLY GHOST SHOULD BE KNOWN AS GODíS SPIRIT.
HOLY GHOST IN THE NT IS ALSO REFERRING TO JESUS CHRISTíS SPIRIT, NOT HIS SOUL.
Mat 1:19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily. 10. Mat 1:20But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is
conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
11. Mat 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he
shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:
Mat 3:1 In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea,
Mat 3:2 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Mat 3:3 For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.
Mat 3:4 And the same John had his raiment of camel's hair, and a leathern girdle about his loins; and his meat was locusts and wild honey.
Mat 3:5 Then went out to him Jerusalem, and all Judaea, and all the region round about Jordan,
Mat 3:6 And were baptized of him in Jordan, confessing their sins.
Mat 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:
Mat 3:13 Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him. 12. Mat 3:16And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending
like a dove, and lighting upon him:
THE FIRST PART OF MATTHEW 3:16 IS SPEAKING OF JESUS BEING BAPTIZED.
THE SECOND PART OF MATTHEW 3:16 IS SPEAKING ABOUT JOHN THE BAPTIST SEEING THE PROMISED SIGN THAT JESUS WAS INDEED THE CHRIST.
13. Mat 4:1 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.
Mat 10:18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.
Mat 10:19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak. 14. Mat 10:20For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.
15. Mat 12:18 Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to
Mat 12:19 He shall not strive, nor cry; neither shall any man hear his voice in the streets.
Mat 12:20 A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victory.
Mat 12:21 And in his name shall the Gentiles trust.
16. Mat 12:28 But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.
17. Mat 12:31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not
be forgiven unto men.
18. Mat 12:32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall
not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
19. Mat 26:41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is
JESUS' OWN FLESH STRUGGLED AGAINST JESUS' OWN HOLY SPIRIT!
20. Mat 27:50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.
GODíS SPIRIT LEFT CHRIST'S BODY AT THIS TIME.
WHEN CHRIST CRIED OUT, "WHY HAST THOU FORSAKEN ME", HIS HOLY SPIRIT HAD NOT LEFT HIS BODY, YET.
THE WORD "FORSAKEN" MEANS TO TAKE AWAY PROTECTION AND COMFORT.
GOD HAD NOT LEFT HIS FLESH UNTIL HIS FLESH DIED, SO THE WORD "FORSAKEN" DOES NOT MEAN "TO LEAVE".
Mat 28:16 Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them.
Mat 28:17 And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted.
Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 21. Mat 28:19Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. THAT "NAME" IN MATTHEW 28:19 IS GOD'S NAME JESUS.
IN THE NAME OF JESUS WE ARE CALLED TO BE BAPTIZED.
NOTICE IN MATTHEW 28:19 THAT THE "NAME" IS SINGULAR, NOT PLURAL.
"FATHER, SON, AND HOLY GHOST" ARE NOT NAMES, NOR ARE THEY MODES IN WHICH GOD PERFORMS.
"FATHER" MEANS "HEADSHIP" OR " MIND" OF GOD, OR OF CHRIST.
"SON" MEANS "SOUL" AND "FLESH" OF GOD, OR OF CHRIST.
"HOLY GHOST" OR "HOLY SPIRIT" MEANS "SPIRIT" OF GOD, OR OF CHRIST.
22. Mar 1:8 I indeed have baptized you with water: but he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost.
Mar 1:9 And it came to pass in those days, that Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee, and was baptized of John in Jordan. 23. Mar 1:10And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him:
Mar 1:11 And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. 24. Mar 1:12And immediately the Spirit driveth him into the wilderness.
Mar 1:13 And he was there in the wilderness forty days, tempted of Satan; and was with the wild beasts; and the angels ministered unto him.
Mar 2:1 And again he entered into Capernaum after some days; and it was noised that he was in the house.
Mar 2:2 And straightway many were gathered together, insomuch that there was no room to receive them, no, not so much as about the door: and he preached the word unto them.
Mar 2:3 And they come unto him, bringing one sick of the palsy, which was borne of four.
Mar 2:4 And when they could not come nigh unto him for the press, they uncovered the roof where he was: and when they had broken it up, they let down the bed wherein the sick of the palsy lay.
Mar 2:5 When Jesus saw their faith, he said unto the sick of the palsy, Son, thy sins be forgiven thee.
Mar 2:6 But there were certain of the scribes sitting there, and reasoning in their hearts,
Mar 2:7 Why doth this man thus speak blasphemies? who can forgive sins but God only? 25. Mar 2:8And immediately when Jesus perceived in his spirit that they so reasoned within themselves, he said unto them, Why reason ye these things in your hearts?
Mar 2:9 Whether is it easier to say to the sick of the palsy, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and take up thy bed, and walk?
Mar 2:10 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (he saith to the sick of the palsy,)
Mar 2:11 I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy bed, and go thy way into thine house.
Mar 2:12 And immediately he arose, took up the bed, and went forth before them all; insomuch that they were all amazed, and glorified God, saying, We never saw it on this fashion.
Mar 3:28 Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme: 26. Mar 3:29But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation: 27. Mar 3:30Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit.
ANYONE WHO UNDERSTANDS WHAT IT MEANS TO CLAIM JESUS HAS AN UNCLEAN HOLY SPIRIT, AND WHO ALSO DECIDE TO BELIEVE JESUS HAS AN UNHOLY SPIRIT, ARE IN GREAT DANGER OF BLASPHEMING THE HOLY SPIRIT OF CHRIST!
ANYONE WHO DENIES OR REJECTS CHRIST AS THEIR ONLY SAVIOUR, AND DIES REJECTING JESUS, HAVE BLASPHEMED CHRIST'S HOLY SPIRIT!
REJECTING JESUS, BECAUSE YOU CLAIM JESUS HAS AN UNHOLY SPIRIT, IS BLASPHEMING CHRIST'S HOLY SPIRIT!
28. Mar 8:12 And he sighed deeply in his spirit, and saith, Why doth this generation seek after a sign? verily I say unto you, There shall no sign be
given unto this generation.
29. Mar 12:36 For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The LORD said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool.
30. Mar 13:11 But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but
whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.
31. Mar 14:38 Watch ye and pray, lest ye enter into temptation. The spirit truly is ready, but the flesh is weak.
32. Mar 15:37 And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost.
GODíS SPIRIT LEFT CHRIST'S BODY.
33. Mar 15:39 And when the centurion, which stood over against him, saw that he so cried out, and gave up the ghost, he said, Truly this man was the
Son of God.
34. Luk 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also
that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
Luk 1:39 And Mary arose in those days, and went into the hill country with haste, into a city of Juda;
Luk 1:40 And entered into the house of Zacharias, and saluted Elisabeth. 35. Luk 1:41And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:
Luk 1:42 And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.
Luk 1:43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?
Luk 1:44 For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.
36. Luk 1:67 And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying,
Luk 1:68 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,
Luk 1:69 And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;
37. 1Co 15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
38. Heb 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit,
and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.